Friday, February 18, 2011

My First Deer!

I remember back a few years ago when i was hunting with my poppy, we were on our way home from our day long hunt , it was just comming on dark an was about 10 minutes form home. i just opened a can of pepsi an i glanced up the road an i seen 3 sets of eyes on the road, so poppy drove up slowly an he told me to get out slowly an shoot the biggest one. so i got out of the truck an pulled the rifle up and got the biggest deer in my sights an i pulled the trigger, there was a little puff of smoke and i looked an all i seen was the deer drop right in his tracks. it was a spike horn buck, i was so excited that i had just shot my first deer. about 10 minutes later we had the deer on the back of poppys truck an were in the back yard taking pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment